On 28 January, from 2:00 -3:30, Honolulu Civil Beat will host a Civil Cafe panel previewing Hawaii’s 2021 legislative session
Join Chad Blair, Civil Beat’s politics and opinion editor, as he hosts this virtual panel featuring the leaders of the Hawaii Legislature and the head of the good-government nonprofit Common Cause, Sandy Ma. Click here for details and to register.
PBS on January 14th live-streamed on it’s Insights program a preview of the 2021 Hawaii State Legislative agenda. You can watch a video of this by clicking here.
Common Cause Hawaii is looking for volunteers for our Election Protection activities:
- Roving Drop Box and Voter Service Center Monitors on all Islands
- Texting Registered Voters about the Vote-By-Mail Process and Deadlines
- Social Media Monitoring for Misinformation / Disinformation
- Election Protection Hotline Staffing on November 3rd
- Joining Our AEVote Campaign to Get Out the Message on the Importance of Voting
Common Cause Hawaii will provide training, materials, and guidance once you join our Election Protection Ohana!
We need your help to make November 3rd a success and ensure that everyone can vote safely! Our volunteers’ safety is main priority and many of our volunteer activities can be done remotely, safely!
You can be the difference between a poorly-run election and an election in which every Hawaii voter is able to cast a ballot.
No upcoming events