Join Us at a Common Cause Hawaii Webinar Event on 10/8/2020! It’s from Noon to 1:00 PM and please see the flyer on this below for details.
Common Cause Hawaii is looking for volunteers for our Election Protection activities:
- Roving Drop Box and Voter Service Center Monitors on all Islands
- Texting Registered Voters about the Vote-By-Mail Process and Deadlines
- Social Media Monitoring for Misinformation / Disinformation
- Election Protection Hotline Staffing on November 3rd
- Joining Our AEVote Campaign to Get Out the Message on the Importance of Voting
Common Cause Hawaii will provide training, materials, and guidance once you join our Election Protection Ohana!
We need your help to make November 3rd a success and ensure that everyone can vote safely! Our volunteers’ safety is main priority and many of our volunteer activities can be done remotely, safely!
You can be the difference between a poorly-run election and an election in which every Hawaii voter is able to cast a ballot.
No upcoming events