A Constitutional Convention for Rhode Island?
- Dale Eisman
On March 29th Common Cause Rhode Island cosponsored a forum with the Hassenfeld Institute for Public Leadership, Roger Williams University School of Law and the League of Women Voters of Rhode Island to explore the question of a constitutional convention. We will use this page as a clearinghouse for resources about this issue for Rhode Island.
- ‘A Constitutional Convention for Rhode Island?’ Agenda
- 1986 ConCon fact sheet
- Legislatively initiated constitutional change in Rhode Island: the last 10 years
- Ten years of legislatively initiated constitutional change: 50 state analysis
- Getting from here to there: Twenty-First Century mechanisms and opportunities in state constitutional reform by G. Alan Tarr and Robert F. Williams
- Video of John Marion’s talk.
- An infographic explaining the constitutional convention process from 1984-1986.
- Excerpts of John Marion’s talk, Tarr and Williams’ talks, Brown, Goldstein and Flanders panel.