In America, elections are supposed to represent the will of the people, not the will of politicians.
Here are five things you can do to help end gerrymandering now:
1) Sign the petition to end gerrymandering in North Carolina.
2) Organize a district meeting in your hometown with your lawmakers to discuss nonpartisan redistricting. Invite your friends and neighbors to attend.
3) Spread the word about nonpartisan redistricting on social media, or write a letter to the editor of your local newspaper calling for an end to gerrymandering in North Carolina.
4) Ask your local elected officials to join the list of civic leaders supporting nonpartisan redistricting. See the list
5) Donate to support our fight to end gerrymandering.
Our team is here to help you take action to end gerrymandering. Contact us online or at 919-836-0027.
Together, we can ensure North Carolina has fair voting maps and fair elections!
Add your voice to the call for fair districts
Sign up to stay up-to-date on the fight for impartial voting maps in North Carolina, including volunteer opportunities and legislative updates.