Thanks for signing up to do voter contact with Election Protection.
We have incredibly ambitious goals to text and call millions of voters across the county to help voters request absentee ballots, find their early voting locations, let them know about changes to their polling sites, and so much more.
Let’s get started! Here are the next steps:
- Sign up for as many shifts as you can to textbank with us below!
- Nonpartisan Agreement: Every volunteer is required to sign the nonpartisan agreement before their shift, you will not receive access to our texting platform without signing the agreement. Sign the agreement here: https://forms.gle/Ez73KXTLYz73Npwu6
- Training: Once you sign up for a shift, make sure to watch the training video and take the quiz (you will get both in your email as well once you sign up for shifts). Watch the training here: https://protectthevote.net/voter-contact-training/
- Join our Volunteer HQ: Every question you have is best answered in our volunteer HQ in an easy to use program called Slack. Use this link to join the Common Cause Action Team in Slack. From there, find the channel called #textbanking and post your questions there! Join the HQ here: http://commoncause.org/joinslack
- Hustle Token: Right before your shift, you will receive a text from Hustle with your access code. From there, it will direct you to web.hustle.com/workflows to get started! You will find all the information you need about the campaign in our Volunteer HQ (Slack).
If you have any problems at all; you don’t receive your token, you have questions about a campaign, or anything else, please posting the #textbanking channel of Slack.
If you have urgent questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.