Common Cause NY Financials 2018
In 2018, Common Cause/NY raised over $517,000. Three main contribution types support CCNY’s educational work (C3), our advocacy work (C4), and the Let NY Vote coalition (C4). CCNY is the fiscal sponsor for the Let NY Vote coalition. The vast majority of contributions funded our educational work. A brief overview of the three fundraising streams:
- Common Cause/NY Education Fundraising
- Our c3 work is funded by a mix of foundations, grassroots activists, and annual gala dinner supporters.
- Our c3 contributions totaled $387,968 which was 75% of our 2018 budget.
- Common Cause/NY Advocacy Fundraising
- Our c4 work is funded by grassroots activists.
- Our c4 contributions totaled $78,184 which was 15% of our 2018 budget.
- The Let NY Vote coalition
- The c4 work is funded by grassroots activists and labor organizations.
- The c4 contributions totaled $51,000 which was 10% of our 2018 budget.
For a complete breakdown of foundations, dinner donors and Let NY Vote partners, please click on the corresponding text box in the graph. For all other contributions, please send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-691-6421.