Sign the THIRD round of 1000 for the redistricting petition
Last Thursday, Attorney General Dave Yost again rejected the summary language for the Citizens Not Politicians redistricting petition. That means we need to collect a third round of 1000 signatures. Even if you signed already, it’s time to sign again!
Here are a few places you can go to sign.
- Whetstone Library, 3909 N. High St, Columbus 43214: 2:30-5:30pm Tues 9/19, Weds 9/20, and Thurs 9/21
- Westerville Library, 126 S State St, Westerville 43081: 11am-1pm & 3-5pm Tues 9/19, Weds 9/20, and Thurs 9/21
- Bay Village Branch Library, 27400 Wolf Road, Bay Village 44140: 3-7pm, Weds 9/20
- Shaker Main Library, 16500 Van Aken Boulevard, Shaker Heights 44120: 1-5pm Weds 9/20 and 10am-3pm Thurs 9/21
- Westlake Porter Public Library, 27333 Center Ridge Road, Westlake 44145: 3-7pm, Thurs 9/21
- Kent State University Library (Main Campus), 1125 Risman Dr, Kent 44242: 11am-1pm Weds 9/20
- Price Park in North Canton, 44720. South entrance (Glenwood Ave.) by Veterans Memorial and across (more or less) from the new Akron Childrens’ Hospital: 11am-3pm Tues 9/19
- Price Park in North Canton, 44720, North entrance on Maple St W – across from the North Canton Civic Center: 1-3:30pm Weds 9/20
- Plain Twp. Veterans Memorial Park behind the Plain Fire station, 1801 Schneider St NE, Canton, OH 44721 (across from Glen Oak High School): 3-5pm Weds 9/20
- Fairlawn-Bath Library, 3101 Smith Rd, Akron 44333: 5-7pm Tues 9/19
- Cuyahoga Falls Library, 2015 3rd St, Cuyahoga Falls 44221: 3-5pm Weds 9/20
Don’t worry if you can’t sign this time around—there will be future opportunities to sign and to collect signatures! Also, a reminder that anyone who signed the first or second 1,000 can sign again and will, of course, need to sign the official petition when the summary language is finalized.