- Absentee Voting Starts October 7th
- New voters must register by Tuesday, October 7th to vote in the November 4th election * Check if you are registered to vote at https://voterview.state.nm.us
- Early Vote in Person Starts October 18th and ends November 1st
- Election Day is Tuesday, November 4th
- Polls will be open from 7 AM to 7 PM * Find your polling place at www.vote411.org or contact your County Clerk
- Former felons wanting to restore their voting rights should contact Probation and Parole
- YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO VOTE FREE OF COERCION & INTIMIDATION
- Only first time voters who registered by mail and didn’t submit ID with the registration application must produce a current physical ID to cast a ballot. The physical ID could include, but is not limited to, a driver’s license, utility bill, bank statement, government check, student or tribal ID, or other government document. The ID does not need to include a current address or be a photo ID.
- A voter who has voted before or newly registered in-person must provide a verbal or written statement of his or her name, registration address, and year of birth. The voter can then cast a REGULAR ballot. No physical ID is necessary.
Voter Information Hotline
Voters with any questions or concerns about the 2014 election in New Mexico can call this number to get timely answers.
1-866-OUR-VOTE (1-866-687-8683) Or Spanish Hotline 1-888-VE-Y-VOTA (1-888-839-8682)