Make your reservation today because you're invited! Common Cause New Mexico is hosting its annual luncheon!
We can restore the core values of American democracy; reinvent an open, honest and accountable government that serves the public interest; and empower ordinary New Mexicans to make their voices heard in the political process.
A yummy lunch and the chance to support good government reforms here in New Mexico – what could be better than that?
When: Saturday, December 2, 12:00 - 2:00 p.m.
Where: University of New Mexico Continuing Education Building, 1634 University Blvd NE in Albuquerque
What: Common Cause New Mexico will honor citizens and elected officials with its Best in Government Awards, recognizing individuals who have made the year a bright one for good government and transparency.
Cost: $30, includes a catered lunch; all proceeds support our work in New Mexico
Questions? Call (505) 323-6399
At our 2017 Annual Luncheon, Common Cause New Mexico will honor six separate groups of citizens and elected officials with its Best in Government Awards:
- Best in Government: Senator Jeff Steinborn
- Best in Local Government: Lynn Ellins
- Best Government Employee: Kari Fresquez
- Best in Media: Steve Terrell
- Best in Partner Organization: Doug Nickle, Take Back Our Republic
- Best in Citizen Advocate: Flora Lucero
- Best in Student Advocate: Adam Foster