Common Cause Indiana is a nonpartisan organization that works to promote representative democracy by ensuring open, ethical, accountable, effective government processes in Indiana. We work on a variety of issues.
What You Can Do
- Write a letter to the editor, make a call to a radio show
- Attend candidate debates and forums and ask candidates for their position on redistricting and ethics
- Post information about reform on social media
- Belong to a service club or civic organization? Contact Common Cause Indiana for a speaker for your group
- Host a house party to educate your friends and neighbors and get them involved – we’ll help!
- Donate to Common Cause Indiana – we’re leading the fight for good government in Indiana.